This is a Black Metallic version of the Dual Ridge off-road 4WD buggy. It comes with a pre-cut metal plated body, making it a great choice for users with limited time or facilities to apply a paint job. The Dual Ridge is based on the easy to build and easy to maintain TT-02B off-road chassis platform. Its body features aggressive aerodynamics and a futuristic form which is legendary among Tamiya's fun to build and drive off-road buggies. The form itself was designed by a famous Japanese designer who is spearheading many of Honda Motors Companies vehicles of the not so distant future.
The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as its base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance. Of course, it retains the TT-02's excellent drivability, ease of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver protective case add to the model's durability.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 380mm, Width: 250mm, Height: 145mm. Wheelbase: 266mm
• Finished polycarbonate body and wing have Black color metallic plating applied, and are pre-cut.
• Includes semi-gloss chrome plated wheels.
• The TT-02B chassis is Tamiya's highly adaptable and drivable entry level buggy chassis, which provides reliable shaft-driven 4WD.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features long arms and CVA oil shock units.
• Sealed front and rear gearboxes protect the internal mechanisms and make for hassle-free maintenance.
• The sticker design from the original Dual Ridge is reproduced in a new color scheme.
• Note: This model requires a receiver with an antenna cable, as the radio signals will be interfered with by the metallic body if using a receiver with a built-in antenna.
• Includes 540-type brushed motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensored brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger.