Rc Trf503 Chassis Kit
- Adjustable Gear Ratio yes
- Bearings shielded ball bearing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material carbon fiber plate
- Construction Type assembly kit
- Differential Type sealed oil-filled gear
- Drive Type belt
- Led Light Buckets no
- Led Lights no
- Motor not included
- Requires A 2-channel radio gear & electronic speed control
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 1 Features a long-wheelbase lower deck. It is 7.5mm greater in length compared to the 511 for improved handling on uneven surfaces.
- Special Feature 2 The motor position has been shifted 10.5mm toward the front of the chassis to improve controllability, while the motor mount is 5mm closer to the centerline, which helps to reduce chassis roll.
- Special Feature 3 The ability to handle higher-power motors stems from the NEW single-piece aluminum center pulley.
- Special Feature 4 A weight reduction of up to 20% is achieved by using lightweight aluminum upper and lower bulkheads.
- Special Feature 5 The aluminum suspension plate is angled at 14 degrees, which is nearly double that of the TRF511. Damper attachment positions have been raised 2mm on the front stay, for optimized front damper rebound.
- Special Feature 6 Universal shafts are secured with ring connectors.
- Special Feature 7 Includes 39T oil-filled gear differentials, big bore aeration dampers and a clear polycarbonate body.
- Suspension fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use off-road