This R/C chassis assembly kit takes the efficient single belt-driven 4WD TA07 PRO chassis to a new level with a new frame and multiple option parts! The revamped carbon fiber frame uses a 2.25mm thick lower deck and 2mm thick vertical upper deck plates. Front and rear drivetrain sections are mounted 2mm lower for improved traction under acceleration, while a 20T center pulley minimizes belt tension and rolling resistance. Front and rear bulkheads are aluminum, and stabilizers are ball bearing-secured for streamlined assembly and superb stability. TRF419XR design suspension arms, and Super Short Big Bore Dampers give smooth steering. A motor position 1mm further inwards optimizes balance. Damper stays for TRF dampers are also included, and the chassis inherits the TA07 PRO's 3 motor positions.
The TA07 PRO, is a very popular chassis kit among club racers across the world and one of the most popular machines to use for the Tamiya Championship Series. This version of the platform has been given a significant overhaul endowing it with even greater potential!
• 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
• 2.25mm carbon fiber lower deck paired with a 2mm thickness dual bridge-type vertical frame.
• Aluminum bulkheads.
• Retains the 3 selectable motor positions from the TA07 PRO, giving total control over drivetrain setup.
• Features the proven TRF419XR suspension setup, with TRF super short big bore dampers.
• Drive belts and differentials are mounted approximately 2mm lower than standard TA-07 Pro/R for great traction under acceleration.
• New 20T center pulley ensures minimal belt tension yet a highly smooth drive. Standard TA-07 comes equipped with 18T center pulley.
• Final internal drive ratio: 1.85 (TA-07 Pro/R: 2.05)
• Motor position is 1mm toward the chassis center for optimal balance.
• Damper stays for use with standard TRF dampers included.
• Ball-Bearing sway bar mounting system for precise tuning.
• Requires: 2-Channel radio, steering servo, ESC, motor, 7.2-7.4 battery with charger, wheels/tires & 190mm body set.