This year has seen the R/C TRF416 fly off to a winning start at the Euro Touring Series. At
Round 1 of the Euro Touring Series, it won 2nd place, then at Round 2 and Round 3,
recorded back to back 1-2-3 podium finishes and has not looked back! Now, unbelievably,
Tamiya has come up with some new improvements making this machine perform even
The following changes have been made to improve the vehicle"s balance and roll
- The carbon lower deck comes in the same thickness but has a new battery position.
- The carbon upper deck is integrated with the rear upper brace for improved flexibility.
- The new motor mount also features redesigned sections and can provide excellent support
to high spec motors.
- The large sized urethane bumper closes the gap between the chassis and body reducing
battering. (It is necessary to cut to size for smaller chassis vehicles)
- New front and rear drive belts.
- Short reversible suspension arms with reversed suspension mounts.
- Front Direct Cup
- Flourine sealed ball bearings.
- High Lubrication Dampers.
- R/C system, body, tires, motor, esc, battery & charger separately required.