This limited-edition version of the versatile XV-01 chassis is set up to use long shock dampers and provides an even greater off-road driving experience, while still keeping the same base as the original XV-01.
The 4WD XV-01 chassis offers dynamic R/C rally driving on both tarmac and gravel surfaces. It features a front-motor, belt-driven 4WD layout with front and rear enclosed gearboxes equipped with gear differential units that utilize fluid to control differential action. The box-like main frame incorporates covers and wheel-well liners to provide superb protection against dirt and debris. The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension ensures plenty of suspension stroke and ground clearance and is matched with Rally Block Tires on replica wheels for realistic handling.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 384mm, Width: 185mm. Wheelbase: 257mm
• Uses dedicated 3.5mm thick FRP damper stays front and rear to allow maximum exploitation of the extended stroke provided by included CVA mini oil dampers.
• Suspension arm parts are designed to allow the car to run optimally using ground clearance of 10mm or more, making it ideally-suited to off-road terrain.
• The XV-01 chassis uses a front-motor, belt-driven 4WD layout with the drive belt, battery and R/C equipment protected from dirt and debris by using integrated covers.
• White 16-spoke wheels are paired with rally block tires.
• TRF501X Setting Springs (Hard - White/Blue) included.
• Compatible with Subaru Impreza WRC Monte Carlo '07 (Item 51289), Subaru Impreza WRC 2008 (Item 51364) or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. X (Item 51376) body parts sets.
• Includes 540-type brushed motor.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, Tamiya Rally Body Set, and Tamiya PS Paint to complete.