This R/C model assembly kit recreates the 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK AMG Racing Version and is based on our popular TT-02 chassis. The body used in this kit was last seen on product 58296 CLK-DTM 2002 AMG-Mercedes on the TL-01LA chassis from 2002. It’s now being used to create the iconic race car as it appeared as the homologation version which inherits the racecar's powerful form with enlarged over fenders and rear wing, without sponsor logos.
Adaptable TT-02 Chassis offers balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to offer excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 444mm, width: 185mm, height: 125mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• Lightweight, durable 1.0mm thick polycarbonate body.
• Separate parts realistically depict side mirrors and rear wing.
• The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which features superior adaptability and stability.
• 16-spoke silver color wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
• Comes with stickers and window masking tape for use in the paint job.
• Includes ESC and motor.
• Requires 2-channel radio, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya PS paint to complete.