Rc Ferrari 458 Challenge
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Shielded ball bearing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material Plastic
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type Gearbox
- Led Light Buckets Yes
- Led Lights Yes
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 2-channel radio gear
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 1 The sleek form of the 458 Challenge is recreated by the lightweight and durable polycarbonate body.
- Special Feature 2 Includes LEDs, which can be installed in the body?s front and rear light cases for a super-realistic finish.
- Special Feature 3 Includes slightly updated marking stickers, plus masking stickers for use when painting the body.
- Special Feature 4 The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec variant of the popular shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis.
- Special Feature 5 Features 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
- Special Feature 6 Includes the Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
- Suspension Fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use On-Road