This R/C assembly kit recreates the 2021 Subaru BRZ (ZD8). We have faithfully recreated the BRZ body in lightweight polycarbonate material and have matched it up to our easy to assemble TT-02 chassis platform.
About the Subaru BRZ (ZD8)
The BRZ – Subaru’s first rear-wheel drive sports car, which debuted in 2012 - welcomed a second model in April, 2021. With the basic style carried over, the body features the low center of gravity with a 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder boxer engine capable of 235hp. This engine offers higher power and torque and the best balance of easy handling and superior performance. It also employs the modular unibody automobile platform Subaru Global Platform (SGP) to facilitate improved rigidity and collision safety performance, plus Subaru’s original driving support system EyeSight.
TT-02: Adaptable, balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports. Gun metal color 10-spoke wheels and slick tires make for a racy finish.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 426mm, width: 188mm, height: 131mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• Polycarbonate body with front/rear polycarbonate light cases (NOTE: LED lights are not attachable)
• Black ABS plastic side mirrors.
• Differences from its sister car, the Toyota GR 86 are accurately captured: headlights, grille design, air intakes and more.
• 10-spoke one-piece are paired with racing radial tires (Item 50419).
• Body requires cutting out, painting, attachment of parts, application of stickers, and other work.
• Includes 540 Type brushed motor.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.