1/10 Gp Raikiri
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Shielded ball bearing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material Aluminum & plastic
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type Gearbox
- Led Light Buckets No
- Led Lights No
- Motor Nitro glow engine
- Requires A 2-channel radio gear
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 1 Chassis is powered by the FS-12FZ .12 engine (2.1cc).
- Special Feature 10 Instruction manual features guides on breaking-in, adjusting and maintaining the engine.
- Special Feature 2 Stylish and aerodynamic body takes design cues from the Mini 4WD kit Raikiri.
- Special Feature 3 Double deck frame uses 3mm-thick duraluminum lower and resin upper decks.
- Special Feature 4 FS-12FZ engine features sliding carburetor and is fitted with a highly efficient aluminum heat sink head.
- Special Feature 5 Adjustable 2-speed transmission comes as standard and features a polycarbonate spur gear cover.
- Special Feature 6 Reliable shaft-driven 4WD features ball bearings in the drivetrain to minimize power loss.
- Special Feature 7 Geometry optimized for use with rubber tires. Ball connectors allow for swift setup changes.
- Special Feature 8 The slim-line TM-8 muffler minimizes the potential for contact between chassis and body.
- Special Feature 9 75cc fuel tank includes special filter and offers up to 8 minutes of running time.
- Suspension Fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use On-Road