The LandFreeder is inspired by the look of a '80s pick-up truck. The body of this truck is made of polycarbonate material for tough durability. The truck body is mated to the all-terrain CC-01 chassis for fun and realistic trail running.
Excellent ground-hugging, long-stroke suspension system consists of front double wishbone and rear 4-link rigid setups and is equipped with 4 oil shock dampers. Highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a front-mounted motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via the propeller shaft with universal joints. Front and rear differentials enable smooth cornering. For even greater off-road performance on rough terrain, the rear differential may be locked during assembly.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• Length: 455mm, width: 193mm. Wheelbase: 242mm.
• The LandFreeder pick-up truck body comes pre-painted in matte black. It requires application of stickers and attachment of auxiliary parts.
• Comes with 2 hard (for front) and 2 medium (for rear) barrel springs from Item 54666 CC-01 Barrel Spring Set. They provide progressive damping for a smoother off-road ride and better handling of roll.
• Includes chrome plated A-parts (rear axle housing, gear cover, etc.)
• Includes Metal-plated fog lamp, grille guard and roll bar.
• CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor-based brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger.