This R/C assembly kit recreates a fun and boxy classic VAN with over-sized monster truck tires. It is one of Tamiya's classic creations from the 1980’s (First released in 1987). It has been a fan favorite for its original appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body has been raised up over monster truck wheels to ensure that this R/C van will grab the attention wherever you choose to drive it.
2WD Chassis Mounted on Big 115mm Diameter Tires
The durable and easy-to-assemble 2WD chassis employs a box type frame, and features front independent swingarms and a rear rolling rigid suspension. Big 115mm diameter tires offer dynamic running on even the toughest of surfaces. Sealed gearbox protects the diff gear from dirt and sand during off-road driving. Rear mounted wheelie bar enables wild stunt driving.
• 1/12 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 385mm, width: 290mm, height: 220mm.
• The legendary Lunch Box body is molded in red styrene for great realism.
• Comes with red color plated wheels.
• A new color variation of the classic stickers has white and blue stripes to go perfectly in the red theme!
• The durable and easy-to-assemble 2WD chassis features a box type frame with front swing arm independent and rear rolling rigid suspension setups.
• A pre-assembled, sealed gearbox protects the diff gear from sand and other intruding debris.
• Features a rear wheelie bar for wild wheels-in-the-air driving.
• Includes 540-motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, and Tamiya TS paint. (If you decide to paint the body)