This Large-Scale 1/16 model recreates a late production version of the Jagdpanther, the German tank destroyer which terrorized enemy armor during WWII with its powerful L/71 8.8cm gun. It was first assigned to units from June 1944 and saw action in Normandy, the Ardennes Offensive and the Eastern Front as Nazi German forces were worn down towards the end of the conflict.
• 1/16 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 605mm, width: 207mm, height: 167mm.
• Note: This model is based upon the R/C kit (Item 56024). As such, it features a realistic suspension system that allows movement.
• The Jagdpanther form depicts the sloped fighting compartment and massive 8.8cm main gun.
• Features a tough duralumin chassis, metal drive sprockets, idler wheels, and suspension parts.
• Includes durable pre-assembled wide resin tracks.
• The 8.8cm gun features an aluminum barrel for superb realism.
• Numerous photo-etched parts and 3 marking options included.