Rc Russian Heavy Tank Kv-2
Tamiya is proud to release the 1/16 scale R/C assembly kit of the Russian heavy tank KV-2 which terrified German forces during WWII. The dynamic form of the KV-2"s rectangular turret has been accurately reproduced, and accessories such as the tow cables and tool boxes highlight its superb exterior details. Many metal parts have also been incorporated with the chassis to ensure high durability. In addition to forward/reverse running and left/right turning, the tank also features realistic barrel and hull recoil actions when firing the main gun. The front machine gun also features muzzle flash effect and firing sounds, while both the headlight and taillight are controllable as well.
The front-mounted gearbox contains two Type 380 motors that can operate together or individually to produce forward/reverse running and pivot turning. Metal torsion bars and suspension arms combine with the wide tracks to smoothly absorb bumps and dips in the terrain and provide high maneuverability. In addition, realistic engine sounds accompany the tank as it starts up, drives, and stops to idle. Hull-mounted main gun can be elevated, depressed, and swung to the left and right.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio fixed
- Bearings metal bushings
- Body Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Material aluminum
- Construction Type assembly kit
- Differential Type gear
- Drive Type gearbox
- Led Light Buckets no
- Led Lights no
- Motor 380-brushed type
- Requires A 4-channel radio gear
- Scale 1/16
- Shock Damper n/a
- Special Feature 1 Length: 443mm, Width: 210mm, Height: 205mm, Total Weight: 3,600g.
- Special Feature 2 Digitally recorded sounds: manually operated turret rotation, gun barrel elevation and depression, tracks and engine.
- Special Feature 3 Includes DMD Control Unit (T-08) and DMD Multi-Function Unit (MF-06) which enable turret rotation, gun elevation/depression, and realistic light, sound, and vibration actions.
- Special Feature 4 Turret can rotate a full 360 degrees while the main gun features a 4 degree depression to 14 degrees elevation range of movement.
- Special Feature 5 Precision-made turned aluminum barrel accurately reproduces the muzzle step on the barrel of the 20 caliber M10 152mm gun.
- Special Feature 6 Photo-etched parts to depict radiator grilles.
- Special Feature 7 Rear mounted, pre-assembled gearbox with two type 380 motors.
- Special Feature 8 Metal parts: lower hull, suspension arms, and drive sprockets.
- Suspension torsion bar
- Terrain Use multi-purpose