This Tamiya Limited Edition Mini 4WD kit recreates the DCR-02 mini 4WD kit in Fluorescent Green. The DCR-02 is Tamiya’s second generation of multi-piece mix and match body designs. This particular model is based upon the midship aero MA chassis, which is a competitive modern racing platform.
The Ultra Efficient MA chassis
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has a gear ratio of 3.5:1, 6 individual low-friction rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm, height: 42mm.
• The DCR-02 body comes molded in Fluorescent Green ABS. It consists of three parts, which can be interchanged with not only color variations; the front and rear cowls can also be used together with DCR-01 bodies (such as Items 18646, 95312, 95408, etc.)
• The MA Chassis is White ABS, while A parts are molded in Green low-friction POM.
• Comes with clear stickers.
• Y-spoke wheels are paired with Green low-profile tires.
• Type 130 double shaft motor included.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize this machine.