This is a Mini 4WD racing machine, which recreates the much-loved Aero Avante body. This specific version comes in a Limited-Edition black color and it sits on top of the aerodynamic AR chassis.
The AR chassis features a dual-shaft motor that drives both the front and rear wheels for optimum power transmission efficiency. The chassis itself has been engineered with aerodynamics in mind, with the monocoque main frame featuring a ground-effect design with channels to ensure smooth air flow. With a battery and motor layout that emphasizes good balance, the chassis is a perfect base upon which to install the wide range of available performance-enhancing Grade-Up Parts.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 155mm, width: 97mm.
• AR Chassis is tough polycarbonate-ABS, molded in Black.
• A-parts come in low friction Black POM.
• The body comes molded in tinted Smoke color ABS.
• Metallic stickers have a dedicated color scheme.
• Fluorescent Pink 5-spoke wheels are paired with super hard elastomer tires in black with white
• sidewall lettering: “SUPER HARD TAMIYA”
• Type 130 motor included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.