A popular machine from the Mini 4WD REV series, the Aero Manta Ray (Item 18703) gets a limited edition re-release to mark the running of the exciting Japan Cup 2014 series of events in Japan. The distinctive body features a racy red-based color scheme and newly-designed stickers incorporating the Japan Cup 2014 logo. The model runs upon the aerodynamically-advanced AR chassis, which features the batteries in a low position to help the machine hug the ground.
- The AR chassis is molded in Dark Blue ABS.
- Battery holder, gear cover and other parts are molded in German Gray POM.
- The body comes molded in a racy-looking Red.
- Includes newly-designed metallic stickers.
- Type 130 motor is included.
- The model features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
- Silver large-diameter narrow 5-spoke wheels are mounted with Black arched tires that feature "J-CUP 2014 TAMIYA" printed on the sidewalls.
- Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).