The Brocken Gigant comes to the FM-A series of Mini 4WD racing machines with this special limited-edition kit that celebrates 25 years of Fully-Cowled racers.
Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that - thanks to its center of gravity toward the front - is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with low-friction front skid bar and roller (4 included) parts, while rear rollers are 8mm thick for superb stability. The chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Includes 3.5:1 gears and a motor.
• Mini 4WD racer assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm, height: 38mm.
• The FM-A Chassis is molded in White ABS. A Parts are Black low-friction POM.
• The Brocken Gigant body is molded in tinted Smoke.
• Comes with metallic stickers to decorate the car in a camo-esque white, red and black theme.
• Dark silver spiral spoke wheels are paired with Red low-profile tires (small-diameter).
• Type 130 motor included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.