This is a special version of the Flame Astute (original: Item 18705). This version has an exciting matte red color metal plated body and wheels. The racing car body is matched with the aerodynamically efficient AR Chassis platform.
The AR chassis is designed to offer its driver durability, customizability and ease of maintenance, all of which are vital ingredients for a successful Mini 4WD racer. Its aerodynamic form smoothly allows air to pass through the chassis interior as the machine runs, performing the vital function of cooling the batteries and motor and extending their effectiveness. The air intakes on the chassis and body are integrated for optimal performance. This high-speed racing chassis also features low-friction plastic bearings to ensure that any loss of power from the engine to the wheels is minimal in nature. The under-panel and diffuser can be removed from the model without taking off the body, while a low-friction rear skid bar is fitted to slash time loss experienced on tricky slope sections, and keep the racer on the track where it belongs. Features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 155mm, width: 97mm.
• Body and wheels have matte red metal plating.
• The AR Chassis is molded in Black ABS. POM under panel and diffuser are also molded in Black.
• Features red, white and blue stickers to decorate the body, plus metallic logo markings.
• Kit includes Black low-profile tires.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).