This is a Mini 4WD racing machine. It recreates the fictitious Rowdy Bull race car and it has the honor of being the first model on the new FM-A chassis.
The FM-A chassis (Front Midship Aero) is a front motor unit with refined aerodynamics. It is the successor to the FM and Super-FM chassis and it joins the Mini 4WD REV series. With the center of gravity closer to the front, this chassis really shines on undulating circuits. Furthermore, it features a front skid bar as a standard part, plus four rollers (rear rollers are 8mm thick for superior stability), and an easy-access motor position.
• Length: 156mm, width: 97mm, wheelbase: 83mm.
• The main chassis is molded in ABS, with low-friction A parts.
• Features brand new rear stay (with skid sections) and rear roller designs.
• Compatible gear ratios are 5:1, 4.2:1, 4:1, 3.7:1 and 3.5:1.
• The motor is easily accessed from the chassis underside, and batteries from the top.
• Battery terminals and 1.4mm-diameter propeller shaft are Super X/XX chassis design.