This Mini 4WD race kit depicts the Eleglitter which is paired with the VZ chassis. The body was conceived by Japanese designer Kota Nezu of znug design. The model features a wide body, with low profile, giving an image of a futuristic formula race car.
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm.
• The front fenders and single-piece rear fender with right and left components are removable to facilitate weight reduction and attachment of large diameter tires.
• Narrow front and wide rear tread setup use new 12-spoke light blue wheels paired with small diameter low-profile tires (black). Wheels feature detachable aero discs. Choose the setup between with and without aero discs.
• Driver figure included and is removable. It’s possible to attach Mini 4WD animal driver figures (not included, some figures require modification).
• Includes a Type 130 motor and dedicated stickers. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your car.