Even today, the Tamiya VS Chassis remains a popular platform among Mini 4WD racers. After 20 years Tamiya’s designers have come up with the successor in the same compact and lightweight vein, in the form of the brand new VZ Chassis. Optimum flex plus durable bumper/rear stay bases and propeller shaft connections make the VZ one tough car! Other noteworthy points are multi-part, screw attached rear roller stay and front bumper, which have holes for the attachment of FRP and carbon stays, letting you tweak the VZ machine to get it just how you want it to perform!
The VZ chassis is a compact and lightweight design that features reinforced designs for bumper, rear stay base and more ensuring that it has the durability and flexibility to withstand racing accidents. It is also a rather adaptable unit that lets its owner make numerous updates to the setup. Low friction 620 plastic bearings are molded in POM and maximize drive efficiency, while the chassis and A parts are molded in ABS. This chassis features a gear ratio of 3.5:1.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 158mm, width: 98mm.
• The VZ chassis is molded in Black ABS and paired with matching Black ABS A parts.
• Low-friction POM 620 plastic bearings (Black) give smooth rotation.
• Black ABS body. Vanquish design theme.
• Dedicated metallic stickers included.
• Red 5-spoke wheels are used, and paired with Black low-profile tires.
• Type 130 motor included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).