The 1/35 R/C Tank Series is a great option for realistic models and thrilling tank battles! This kit depicts the first major forerunner to modern-day tank designs, the WWI British Mk.IV Male. Around 1,000 were produced starting in March 1917. The "Male" variant was developed to smash through enemy lines and in addition to machine guns it utilized large 6-pounder guns. The Mk.IV saw a variety of action, including a mass deployment of around 400 at the Battle of Cambrai in November 1917.
• 1/35 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 230mm, width: 143mm.
• Detail parts depict unhitching log with metal chain, accessories such as fuel tank box, tow rope and more!
• Employs TTU-10 transmitter and MC-07 receiver/motor control unit. Both have built-in antenna.
• The model is powered by two pre-assembled gearboxes and Type 130 motors.
• Control forward and rear motion, and a range of turns using the transmitter control sticks.
• Transmitter buttons can be used to select one of four model top speeds, for great variety.
• Requires alkaline AAA batteries x8.
• Comes with the same 3 marking options: Option A: Glamorgan, G Battalion, Location unknown, 1918, Option B: H45 Hyacinth, H Battalion, near Ribécourt, France, November 1917, Option C: Black Arrow II, B Battalion, Fontaine-Notre-Dame, France, November 1917