This is a radio control model of the Japan Ground Self Defense Force Type 10 Tank. The kit itself is based on the 1/35 scale static model, but this variant includes radio control equipment for basic moving operation.
About the Type 10
The Type 10 is arguably the jewel in the JGSDF crown, with a domestic-manufactured 120mm smoothbore gun and highly effective modular armor giving it an excellent balance of offensive and defensive capabilities. Compatibility with modern information network systems has also been designed into the vehicle.
• 1/35 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 273mm, width: 95mm.
• Employs TTU-10 transmitter and MC-07 receiver/motor control unit. Both have built-in antenna for a seamless look.
• Two assembly gearboxes and Type 130 motors provide drive, while an assembly turret rotation unit with two Type 130 motors rotates the turret and moves the gun.
• Control forward and reverse, a range of turns, and turret and gun motion using the transmitter control sticks. Transmitter buttons can be used to select one of four model top speeds.
• Tracks come pre-assembled for convenience, and a tensioner allows their adjustment.
• Requires alkaline AAA batteries x8.
• Comes with 3 marking options.