This aircraft also known as the "Grand Slam Bomber", was powered by four Rolls Royce
Merlin engines, and was used by the English Royal Air Force in bombing raids against
Germany. Approximately 7,377 units were built. The Avro Lancaster B Mk.I/III specifications
are as follows: Length: 21.18m, Width: 31.10m, Weight: 33.11t, Power source: Four
Rolls Royce Merlin engines (1480-1640hp)
- The machine gun turrets can rotate and the gun barrels can move up and down.
- You are able to choose either open or closed bomb bay doors.
- You can also choose either open or closed engine nacelles.
- The tires accurately depict what it was like supporting a 31 ton aircraft.
- 5 figures included.
- Late-model front canopy and early-model propellers.
- Late-model rear 12.7mm machine gun turret.
- Engine nacelles come with no exhaust covers and newly designed exhausts are included.
- Slick tires.
- Four kinds of decals including nose art included.
- Exhibiting this spectacular aircraft with other 1/48 scale models and vehicles would be
make for an impressive display.