Previously packaged together with the battlecruiser HMS Hood in ITEM 31806, naval modellers
can now purchase the E Class destroyer separately. Use several kits to reproduce flotillas that
took part in major naval battles or line it up with its 1/700 Waterline Series Japanese, German,
and American counterparts for an impressive display of destroyers.
In order to protect the vital shipping routes that spanned their vast empire, the British Navy built
a large number of destroyers in the years leading up to WWII. The nine ships of the E Class,
Exmouth, Echo, Eclipse, Electra, Encounter, Escapade, Escort, Esk, and Express were completed
in 1934 and took part in many important naval battles throughout the war.
- High quality 1/700 scale assembly model kit of the E Class destroyer.
- Hull sides accurately depicts port holes.
- Features polycaps for all 4 12cm main guns and both 53.3cm quadruple torpedo launchers to
allow free rotation even after assembly.
- Markings included for all nine E Class ships.
- Display with other Tamiya 1/700 Waterline items to depict participants in famous naval battles.
Prince of Wales, Hood, Bismarck, Prinz Eugen - Battle of the Denmark Strait
Prince of Wales - Battle of Malaya
Harusame - Battle of Java Sea