This TAMIYA air control valve offers improved functionality over the original Air Control Valve (Item 74552). Use it to make pinpoint adjustments to air pressure, for smooth paint jobs whether they include fine camouflage schemes or hard-to-reach nooks and crevasses.
• Air Control Valve II x1
• Simply connect between your airbrush and the air hose.
• Offers easy and fluid dial adjustment, from zero to max power.
• Smooth, quiet operation thanks to internal regulation of air (by contrast, Item 74552 simply allowed some air to escape).
• Utilizes PF1/8 (S) size joints.
• Not compatible with Spray Work Basic Air Compressor products.