This is a very lightweight and compact air compressor designed to work with Tamiya’s Spray Work range of airbrushes. It includes an AC adapter with parts to allow use of power in countries across the globe! While compact, this compressor’s 0.08MPa continuous pressure rating ensures plenty of power for great paint jobs on a range of plastic models, from blanket painting of larger areas, to the picking out of more detailed sections like camouflage on military models.
• Compatible with Tamiya airbrushes.
• Compact unit features a dial to allow easy adjustment of air pressure.
• Comes with an airbrush hanger with a sensor switch that turns on the compressor when the airbrush is removed, and off when the airbrush is replaced again.
• Transparent coiled hose is included. Being see-through, it allows quick visual identification of any moisture build up, helping you to shut down the compressor before that water causes any ‘blushing’ (cloudy finishes).
• Low noise and vibration levels cause minimum disruption to the surrounding environment.
• Selected ratings: approx. 0.21MPa (30PSI) max pressure; approx. 0.08MPa (12PSI) continuous pressure, 45db noise level.
• Dimensions: 12.5cm x 10cm x 11.5cm. Weight: approx. 600g.