1/10 Gp Tg10-Mk.2Fn Chassis
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Metal & Ball Bearing
- Body Material Not included
- Chassis Material Aluminum & plastic
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Sealed oil-filled gear
- Drive Type Shaft
- Led Light Buckets No
- Led Lights No
- Motor Nitro glow engine
- Requires A 2-channel radio gear
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 1 Length: 377mm, width: 189-193mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Special Feature 2 Narrower tread is achieved with new suspension arms, and allows use of Tamiya's extensive range of standard width bodies that measure 190mm wide. Note: New body mount holes (and in some cases, other slight modifications) are needed.
- Special Feature 3 The Tamiya FS-12FN engine has a sliding carburetor, die cast heat sink and compact recoil starter unit. It is paired with the TM-4 muffler, which also appeared on the TG10-Mk.1 chassis.
- Special Feature 4 The model utilizes a fuss-free and reliable single-speed transmission (7.02:1 gear ratio).
- Special Feature 5 Reliable shaft-driven 4WD uses ball bearings in the drivetrain to minimize power loss.
- Special Feature 6 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features oil dampers with plastic cylinders, and geometry optimized for use with rubber tires. Ball connectors allow for swift setup changes.
- Special Feature 7 75cc fuel tank includes special filter and offers up to 8 minutes of running time.
- Special Feature 8 Compatible with option parts to easily and effectively upgrade the chassis.
- Special Feature 9 Compatible with Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (Item 55105) as a receiver power source.
- Suspension Fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use On-Road