Demand continues to grow following the introduction of Tamiya"s Collector"s Club Series. Tamiya
is now proud to present the newest addition to this line of premium semi-assembled models,
the classic Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934.
Based on the Porsche 930 introduced in 1975, the Turbo RSR Type 934 was developed to
compete in the Group 4 GT category of FIA races. Equipped with a high-powered flat-six turbo
engine, the car came to dominate the production car racing scene throughout the world during
the 1970"s in the hands of many private racing teams and had many impressive performances,
including a 2nd place finish at Le Mans 24 Hours.
- Ultra-detailed thanks to exact measurements taken during a thorough study of the actual car
- Racing-ready body, flat-six turbo engine, and front/rear suspensions are all precisely modeled
- Interior highlights including the roll cage are just like the actual car
- Doors, front hood, and engine hood can all be opened to showcase the detailed interior
- Movable suspensions with metal coil springs
- Model depicts the Jagermeister-sponsored Max Moritz Turbo RSR, which is particularly
memorable for its vivid orange color scheme
- Wooden display stand with mirror effect surface included
* This item is a semi assembled version of the plastic model kit of item 12040 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934.