These well palettes are designed with a number of features suited to use when brush painting. They are made from lightweight PET plastic, and can be cut using scissors or hobby knife, making them a versatile accessory that you won’t want to be without when it comes to painting your models.
• 18 well palettes x5
• Palettes are made from 0.3mm PET, and feature 18 hemispherical wells which have a diameter of 20mm and maximum depth of 8mm.
• The palette can be used as is or cut into separate blocks if a smaller palette is desired.
• Lip on palette base gives good stability and can be used to affix it to your workbench with masking tape.
• Small ridges between wells help prevent unwanted mixing of separate colors.
• Features handy notches to rest your brush on when not in use.