It’s time to fit your favorite compatible Tamiya R/C vehicle with these optional Track Units. As first seen in the Landfreeder QuadTrack kit, these tracks replace standard wheels and rubber tires with tracks! Trucks and other compatible Tamiya vehicles with tracks are a fun way to transverse terrain, such as sand, snow, and even mud!
• Track Units x2
• These 3-sided track units can be used in place of the wheels on various Tamiya chassis platforms.
• Awesome grip on rough terrain is facilitated by each track pivoting on an axis at the top of its roller arm. This is further enhanced by the sprung third roller.
• Their remarkable traction can be used to take on not only paved roads but also snow, sand, mud and other tricky surfaces.
• Each track unit is composed of an upper drive sprocket connected to the chassis drive shaft to transfer power and eight individual rollers, enveloped by assembly plastic link-type tracks with soft inserts, that are connected by metal link pins.
• Choose one from two types of track links (standard or grouser).
• Compatible with TT-02 (*1), CC-01, CC-02, GF-01 (CB, TR), G6-01(TR) (*2), and WR-02 (CB) (*3) chassis cars.
*1：Separately sold Item 50354 (16T, 17T Pinion Gear Set) and 54114 (CR-Tuned Motor (35T)) are required when using TT-02 chassis cars.
*2：When using G6 chassis cars, central and rear axles can be combined with one track unit.
*3：Please note that using this set on the rear of WR-02 chassis cars will exhibit understeer.