This set overhauls your touring car suspension with brand new parts, designed to further hone its racing prowess. It includes, front uprights, front caster blocks, front and rear suspension arms, and rear uprights.
• C Parts (Front Uprights) x1
• D Parts (Suspension Arms) x2
• E Parts (Rear Uprights) x1
• F Parts (4° Hub Carriers) x1
• Small parts for attachment included.
• See below for detailed descriptions of the major components.
• Compatible with TRF419, TA07 and TB-05 PRO chassis cars.
• NOTE: Rear offset will change. Use spacers to adjust accordingly.
Front Uprights: These are now a two-part design, with separate arm and bearing housing components, and now fitting bigger 3mm diameter suspension shafts for more durability.
Hub Carriers: These feature a revised design more resistant to shocks and crashes. Upper and lower flanged tubes are now identical. A bigger suspension shaft (3mm) offers improved durability.
Suspension Arms: A tweaked design brings improved rigidity. Damper attachment is done via aluminum inserts into the arm, of which two different types are included to allow three different lever ratios (ratio of tire movement to suspension movement). A bigger suspension shaft (3mm) offers improved durability. Rear arms have a 3mm offset and so will require spacers for adjustment to your chassis wheelbase.
Rear Uprights: A bigger suspension shaft (3mm) offers improved durability. Updated bearing position leads to smoother motion.