At the 1971 Geneva Motor Show, the Lamborghini countach prototype was put on show.
Three years later in 1974, Lamborghini released the first LP400 model countach with the
LP400S the LP500S models soon following. At the 1982 Geneva Motor Show both the
LP400S and LP500S prototypes were showing off their overhanging front and rear fenders
and a rear wing option. In 1985, approximately 320 of these vehicles sporting a new
4754cc motor replacing the previous 3929cc motor were manufactured.
- 1/10 Ready-to-Run R/C model of the Lamborghini countach LP500S.
- User friendly TT-01 Type-E chassis provides great handling performance.
- Polycarbonate body captures the beautiful form of the countach (Painted with PS-2 red).
- Mirrors, rear wing and metal plated light cases are separately molded parts.
- Headlights are in down position (Cannot pop up).
- Includes ESC (TEU-101BK), Type 540 motor and 2-channel R/C system.
- 7.2V battery and charger separately required.
- Includes LED lights (Front x2, Taillights x2). Can be used with separately available 53937
Tamiya LED Light Control Unit (TLU-02) for more realistic lighting operation.
- Wide variety of Option Parts are separately available to customize your machine.