Rc Rtr Dual Ridge
The Dual Ridge is a 4WD buggy based on the easy to build and easy to maintain TT-02B off-road chassis platform. Its body features aggressive aerodynamics and a futuristic form which is legendary among Tamiya's fun to build and drive off-road buggies. The form itself was designed by a famous Japanese designer who is spearheading many of Honda Motors Companies vehicles of the not so distant future.
The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as s base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance. Of course, it retains the TT-02's excellent drivability and easy of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model's durability.
This iteration of the Dual Ridge comes as a Ready-to-Run (Expert Built) model. Tamiya's Expert Built (XB) series provides instant R/C excitement without the need for assembly. All the same spare and Hop-Up-Up parts as the assembly kit can be used to maintain and upgrade the Ready-To-Run model.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material Plastic
- Construction Type RTR (Ready-to-Run)
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type Gearbox
- Led Light Buckets No
- Led Lights No
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 7.2 battery & charger
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 1 Uses the TT-02 base bathtub main chassis and drive-train for easy maintenance
- Special Feature 2 Longitudinally-placed battery and R/C gear placed flat for a low center of gravity
- Special Feature 3 Uses robust plastic dogbones for high durability and easy maintenance
- Special Feature 4 Includes sealed compartment to keep dirt and debris from receiver.
- Special Feature 5 FineSpec 2.4Ghz radio is pre-installed
- Suspension Fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use Off-Road