Rc Rtr Unimog 406 Series U900
In the 1960s, Mercedes-Benz built the Unimog 406 Series. These multi-purpose trucks were known for being 4WD and having exceptional off-road performance. The Unimog can be used in environments such as deserts, jungles and mountains. Unimog is an acronym for "UNIversal-Motor-Gerat" with Gerat translating to mean machine or device. The vehicles featured an inline 6-cylinder diesel engine, 8-speed transmission, and front/rear lockable differentials.
First released as a radio control assembly kit, the Unimog is also available as a factory assembled and finished Expert Built ready to run truck.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio fixed
- Bearings plastic bushing
- Body Material Clear Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material plastic
- Construction Type RTR (Ready-to-Run)
- Differential Type gear
- Drive Type gearbox
- Led Light Buckets yes
- Led Lights yes
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 7.2 battery & charger
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 1 LEDs are installed to depict head (white) and tail (red) lights to further enhance realism.
- Special Feature 2 Pre-painted body
- Special Feature 3 Included radio: Tamiya FineSpec 2.4G
- Suspension independent front/solid axle rear
- Terrain Use multi-purpose