The original Grasshopper needs little introduction. It was a Tamiya legend which inspired legions of fans since the 1980s. For many, it was their very first introduction into the world of radio control assembly kits. The original Grasshopper is still among TamiyaΓÇÖs best-selling kits to this day. Now the legend is re-imagined as the Comical Grasshopper, with a new body inspired by the famous original. The re-imagined body sits on a new and dedicated variant of the proven off-road chassis: the WR-02CB.
WR-02CB Chassis - Great Fun Awaits!
The WR-02CB chassis is an exciting chassis at home on- and off-road, providing smooth driving and the potential for exciting wheelies! It features a pre-assembled gearbox with motor already attached to save hassle in the assembly process. Long suspension arms and CVA oil dampers make for excellent off-road performance, while underguard and side guards give great protection. A rear wheelie bar helps support the model when it leans back, maintaining a fun wheels-in-the air stance as the model plunges forward. Green and white 2-piece wheels are joined by bubble tires (front: ribbed, rear: round block) for a fun look and drive.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 356mm, width: 244mm. Wheelbase: 170mm.
• Durable monocoque centerpiece and inline battery pack position, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and 2-piece steering tie-rod set up.
• Polycarbonate body.
• Sticker design based on the original Grasshopper.
• Includes headlight cases, allowing installation of separately sold 5mm LEDs. They use separate polycarbonate lens components.
• Driver figure included.
• Suspension arms feature multiple damper attachment holes for easily adjustable performance.
• New 2-piece wheels molded in durable ABS.
• New tire design, with rib pattern front and block pattern rear.
• Oil-filled CVA Mini shock units provide superb cushioning, even on rough off-road surfaces.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Includes 540-type brushed motor.
• Internal Gear Ratio: 18.3:1
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS/TS paint. NOTE: Must use round type battery pack. Square shaped batteries will not fit battery compartment.