The classic Tamiya Hornet joins the X-SA series, a childhood dream for many early R/C fans and still a highly popular model today.
About the X-SA series
Kits are a big part of what we do here at Tamiya, but we also understand that some people may not have the time or confidence for the assembly of an R/C model – that is why we have come up with the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series of models. Each product features a fully-assembled and setup chassis with our TEU-105BK ESC (electronic speed control) included, plus a fully painted body with the marking stickers already applied. All you need to do is provide the R/C equipment and battery pack, install it, and you’re ready to drive.
• 1/10 scale finished R/C model. Length: 400mm, width: 230mm, height: 150mm. Wheelbase: 251mm.
• Finished polycarbonate body and wing are pre-painted in black, and have the iconic Hornet livery stickers applied.
• The chassis comes ready-assembled.
• Independent swing axle front suspension utilizes friction dampers, while rolling rigid axle rear suspension is fitted with oil filled dampers.
• Sealed rear gearbox protects diff gear during off-road running.
• Requires separately sold: 2-channel radio, steering servo, and 7.2volt battery pack and compatible charger.