This multi-material model kit recreates the Caterham Super Seven BDR. Unlike previous releases of this kit, this version includes a display base, name base and diorama sheet to make it a great diorama out of the box!
About the Caterham
Caterham took over production of the lightweight, road-hugging Super Seven after the original manufacturer Lotus stopped production in 1973. They have constantly innovated and evolved the design over the years, keeping the car a relevant and beloved model among amateur racers and sports car enthusiasts alike. The Super Seven BDR featured a powerful 16-valve DOHC engine, which gave the 600kg car an awesome power-to-weight ratio.
• 1/12 scale model assembly kit of the Caterham Super Seven BDR. Length: 285mm, width: 132mm, height: 85mm.
• Kit components are a variety of materials for hyper realism.
• Bonnet, center tunnel and body panels are made of aluminum, just like the actual car.
• Metal parts for front grille, roll bar, muffler and more compliment the rubber Tonneau cover and cloth
• recreations of carpet.
• Single-piece molded space frame accurately captures square and tubular sections.
• Features black painted die-cast recreations of suspension arms and de Dion rear suspension.
• Screws used for attachment to various parts.
• Includes coil-sprung dampers and the suspension is movable.
• Plastic renderings of engine block and transmission offer great detail, accented by rubber timing belt plus metal air cleaner and exhaust pipe parts.
• Oil lines are recreated using mesh tubing, and water lines, etc. using vinyl tubing.
• Comes with a display base, name plate and stone paving diorama sheet to show off the model.
• Decals to recreate instrumentation dials, and emblem, plus seatbelt stickers are included.