This scale model assembly kit depicts the Tricolore version of the thoroughbred Ducati 1199 Panigale S. As its name suggests, the Tricolore came in a 3-color scheme: red, white and green to match the colors of the famous tricolore italiano national flag, in commemoration of the 150th anniversary of Italian reunification. It shared most of the base bike’s revolutionary design, including the 1,198cc L-Twin engine integrated into the monocoque frame and directly connected to the swing arm, damper unit, and so on.
• 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit recreating the Italian market spec 1199 Panigale S Tricolore.
• Length: 173mm, width: 67mm, height: 93mm.
• The kit features brand new decals and masking stickers.
• Side cowls are attached with small screws and can be removed even after assembly is complete.
• Features metal damper coil spring.
• Tire tread pattern is faithfully depicted.
• Metal transfers recreate mirror surfaces.
• Features moving kickstand, and separate rear wheel racing stand parts.
• Compatible with Item 12657 1/12 Scale Ducati 1199 Panigale S Front Fork Set.