This is a re-issue of the race-friendly Avante Mk.III Clear Special, with a lightweight clear polycarbonate body for speedy lap times. The model runs on the competitive and adaptable MS chassis.
The MS Chassis has its double-shaft motor and batteries mounted at the center of the chassis for optimum weight distribution and superb stability at high speeds. The nose, center, and tail units are designed for easy attachment/detachment, allowing quick setting adjustments.
• Mini 4WD racer assembly kit. Length: 152mm, width: 92mm.
• The Avante Mk.III Azure body is molded in 0.4mm thickness polycarbonate, for a lightweight and speedy model!
• The Super-II chassis is made up of N-02, T-01 and lightweight center units, molded in Black ABS.
• Narrow wheels are molded in White and paired with hard arched tires in Black with White sidewall lettering “TAMIYA SPORTS MINI 4WD”.
• Features dedicated clear stickers to decorate the body.
• Double shaft Type 130 motor included.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.