This high-performance Mini 4WD racer features a 3-piece chassis with nose, center, and tail sections for easy assembly. Double shaft motor drives all 4 wheels and is located at the center of the chassis with 1 battery on each side, giving the chassis excellent balance. The race car body is made from lightweight polycarbonate and is styled like a car belonging to Tamiya's world-famous Team TRF. Small diameter white wheels with slick tires and 3.5:1 gear ratio ensure quick running performance on the track. In addition, there is a large variety of Grade-Up Parts to choose from to customize your machine.
The excellent three-piece MS Chassis has its motor and battery loaded in the centerpiece, which provides superb stability at high speeds.
• Assembly kit 3-piece detachable MS Chassis with mid-ship motor layout
• Innovative 130 double shaft motor.
• Requires two AA batteries (sold separately)
• Unpainted clear body made from durable and lightweight polycarbonate (use Tamiya
• Polycarbonate Paint to finish body)
• For ease of use, body has already been cut around wheel arches. The rest can be easily cut with scissors.
• Small diameter wheels and tires.