The ever-popular Aero Manta Ray comes to Mini 4WD racers in the form of a Black Special version! This stylish new color scheme is based around a tinted Smoke color body and inspired by the classic Manta Ray Jr. Black Special kit. The car itself is based upon the aerodynamically efficient AR Chassis, which is designed to offer durability, customizability and ease of maintenance.
The AR chassis is designed to offer its driver durability, customizability and ease of maintenance, all of which are vital ingredients for a successful Mini 4WD racer. Its aerodynamic form smoothly allows air to pass through the chassis interior as the machine runs, performing the vital function of cooling the batteries and motor and extending their effectiveness. The air intakes on the chassis and body are integrated for optimal performance. This high-speed racing chassis also features low-friction plastic bearings to ensure that any loss of power from the engine to the wheels is minimal in nature. The under-panel and diffuser can be removed from the model without taking off the body, while a low-friction rear skid bar is fitted to slash time loss experienced on tricky slope sections and keep the racer on the track where it belongs. Features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 155mm, width: 97mm.
• The AR Chassis is molded in Black.
• The Aero Manta ray body is molded in tinted Smoke color ABS.
• Features metallic type stickers.
• Fluorescent orange 6-spoke wheels paired with large diameter, super hard Black low-profile tires with white lettering.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.