This special kit celebrates the 25th anniversary of Tamiya’s official importer in Thailand, Siam Tamiya. Its name refers to the Thong Trairong, the name for the Thai tricolor flag which provides inspiration for the model color scheme. It runs on the new FM-A chassis, a front motor unit with refined aerodynamics and an easy-access motor position.
The FM-A chassis (Front Midship Aero) is a front motor unit with refined aerodynamics. It is the successor to the FM and Super-FM chassis and its part of the Mini 4WD REV series. With the center of gravity closer to the front, this chassis really shines on undulating circuits. Furthermore, it features a front skid bar as a standard part, plus four rollers (rear rollers are 8mm thick for superior stability), and an easy-access motor position.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit.
• The FM-A Chassis is molded in Black ABS, with A Parts in Black low-friction POM.
• A-spoke wheels have smoke color plated finish and are paired with Black low-profile tires.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.