This scale model recreates the SS-100, which was a veritable workhorse for German forces during WWII. Powered by a 100hp 8,553cc diesel, it was based upon a civilian vehicle design and could pull loads of up to 20 tons. The SS-100 was put to work towing all sorts of subjects including artillery pieces, aircraft and even V2 rockets, as well as recovering broken down vehicles.
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 114mm, width: 53mm.
• Cab parts are slide molded for superior fit.
• A realistic underside features depiction of suspension, exhaust, and more.
• Separate parts are included to recreate large cab-rear tool box, plus left and right air tanks.
• Details such as seat, steering wheel and other accessories make for an authentic interior.
• Tow bar parts allow you to pair this kit with other 1/48 scale Tamiya models such as aircraft and AFVs.
• Comes with a driver figure in realistic pose.
• 4 marking options are included to recreate Heer (Army), Luftwaffe and Kriegsmarine (Navy) vehicles.