This is a color variation of the popular TAMIYA Amphibious Vehicle Kit (Item 70119), with a blue and yellow-themed design. Many hours of on-land and on-water fun await with this versatile kit, a great way of demonstrating different methods of propulsion and motion.
• The versatile kit uses snap-together parts and a few screws for easy assembly. Length: 175mm, width: 89mm, height: 54mm.
• Styrofoam floats on either side of the submarine motor provide buoyancy in the water while a screw propels the vehicle forward. Power is provided by the Submarine Motor.
• On land, a worm gear mechanism transfers the power to drive the rear wheels.
• The rudder and front wheel angles can be adjusted to allow the vehicle to run in circles in the water and on land respectively.
• Requires one AA alkaline battery (sold separately).