The Midnight Pumpkin has long been a Tamiya favorite thanks to its classic 1950's pick-up truck style combined with oversized tires for stomping performance on the track. This updated stylish version of Midnight Pumpkin features all the popular characteristics of the original, combined with a black-metallic body and silver-plated wheels for a more eye-catching appearance. The body, and parts H and J are metal plated using an advanced vacuum plating technique.
The tough box frame chassis features a rear wheel drive system that is both simple and efficient, with independent front swing axle and rear coil spring suspension. Massive 115mm diameter monster truck tires can conquer any terrain with ease, while the fully enclosed gearbox and differential gear are built to withstand the rigors of off-road driving. Press on the accelerator and watch the Lunch Box's nose go airborne as it sits on its wheelie bar for show stopping exhibition driving.
• Fully finished and ready-to-run 1/12 R/C Midnight Pumpkin Metallic Special
• Gear Ratio: 14.7:1
• Length: 385mm Width: 290mm Height: 260mm
• Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
• Body: PS injection molded with black metallic finish
• Frame: ABS box type
• Suspension: front independent swing axle & rear rolling rigid
• Motor: 540 Type Motor Included
• Comes with electronic speed controller (TEU-101 BK), high performance Expec R/C system and trigger type transmitter
• Includes wheelie bar for wild stunts